avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Check out here
for more information on AVAST Software. The program is frequently located in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 224.27 KB (229648 bytes) on disk and is labeled aswBoot.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 224.27 KB (229648
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1486.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 12:24:05.323