avast! Free Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The application is usually placed in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. avBugReport.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1242560 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 7.91 MB (8293136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avBugReport.exe (1.18 MB)
- instup.exe (204.63 KB)
- fd22fa94-39af-45a7-a558-208bb508d8d4.exe (176.89 KB)
- 5b62bf59-3b4c-4e8e-8d5a-a05fe110848f.exe (178.91 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (231.29 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (288.62 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.83 MB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1501.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus:
The files below were left behind on your disk by avast! Free Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\backup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\upgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\userdata.cab
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Desk 365\icons\avast! Antivirus_d78119508e223fa2a16d59c9943d0c91.ico
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Some users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-12 16:19:10.030