avast! Free Antivirus
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 278.64 KB (285328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy 353.19 KB (361664
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (278.64 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1474.0
alone. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:41:51.040