avast! Free Antivirus
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 278.64 KB (285328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy 353.19 KB (361664
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (278.64 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1474.0
alone. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:41:51.040