avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AvastUI.exe and its approximative size is 4.88 MB (5121552 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 23.00 MB (24120040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (180.91 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (85.83 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (288.57 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.78 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader64.exe (83.38 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.88 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.24 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (4.88 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.58 MB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (2.52 MB)
- CrtCheck64.exe (30.59 KB)
- RegSvr32.exe (494.27 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (588.78 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (332.88 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (245.31 KB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (462.55 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.28 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (577.52 KB)
- AvDump64.exe (708.95 KB)
- instup.exe (206.63 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (223.24 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (355.97 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 10.0.2200
only. You can find below info on other versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-24 16:14:34.220