avast! Free Antivirus
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAvast Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Avast Software. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.40 MB (3567288 bytes) on disk and is called AvastUI.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 16.20 MB (16991584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (173.37 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (26.45 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (119.56 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.84 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.24 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (3.40 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.19 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (498.29 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (528.45 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (539.57 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (239.29 KB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (427.37 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.04 MB)
- instup.exe (204.10 KB)
- 093506d8-8703-421d-89de-ade7a1bdd96f.exe (175.96 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.80 KB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 9.0.2004
alone. You can find below a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Avast Software. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 23:08:04.540