avast! Free Antivirus
This page contains thorough information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. 0c066da6-f1f9-4f5e-a45c-7bfb1b15bf30.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 175.96 KB (180184 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 400.23 KB (409832
bytes) on disk.
- 0c066da6-f1f9-4f5e-a45c-7bfb1b15bf30.exe (175.96 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1496.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-11 20:38:52.650