avast! Free Antivirus
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. 4fb4a390-5bfc-4216-95de-6403290f3d6a.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes close to 176.82 KB (181064 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 176.82 KB (181064
bytes) on disk.
- 4fb4a390-5bfc-4216-95de-6403290f3d6a.exe (176.82 KB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.1125.0
only. For other avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC.Registry keys:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:28:17.210