avast! Free Antivirus
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is installed in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. aswBoot.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes about 247.94 KB (253888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 322.48 KB (330224
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (247.94 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.1184.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 08:58:37.110