This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\31.0.1650.57\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. The application's main executable file occupies 842.95 KB (863184 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.38 MB (5645536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (842.95 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (120.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.43 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.78 MB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 31.0.1650.57
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Google Chrome from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Google Chrome:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:41:11.233