Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\UserNameName\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\UserNameName\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\23.0.1271.97\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.19 MB (1242728 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.63 MB (4851824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.19 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.10 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (83.10 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (850.60 KB)
- nacl64.exe (962.60 KB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.0.1271.97
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Google Chrome when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome\Uninstall Google Chrome.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome.BVVK44UT7SCWNPYY7VENX5U3Y4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayIcon
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:22:31.073