Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\37.0.2062.102\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. old_chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies circa 890.32 KB (911688 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.37 MB (5627168
bytes) on disk.
- old_chrome.exe (890.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.37 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 37.0.2062.102
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Google Chrome:
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome.RGJHTYR4OPE4GLAAEHWWGKCBKY
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayName
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:53:39.547