This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\184.108.40.2065\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it takes approximately 518.55 KB (531000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1276584
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (518.55 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- setup.exe (657.05 KB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 220.127.116.115
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-16 10:12:26.420