You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.29\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1122968 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.73 MB (8102800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (831.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.42 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 51.0.2704.29
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 10:11:20.390