This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 864.48 KB (885232 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 1.87 MB (1957344
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (864.48 KB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-06 07:45:15.423