This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2716.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 920.15 KB (942232 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.45 MB (10959040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (920.15 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (731.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.12 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 52.0.2716.0
alone. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:04:33.967