You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2723.3\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 929.15 KB (951448 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.12 MB (10607488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (929.15 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (646.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.15 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 52.0.2723.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 14:16:16.513