This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 100.41 KB (102824 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 339.45 KB (347600
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.91 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.41 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (54.13 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.110
only. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:23:52.290