Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 94.50 KB (96768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They take an average of 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.1996
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Adobe AIR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.vch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:15:06.677