Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 94.50 KB (96768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They take an average of 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.526
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Adobe AIR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEPServiceManager4\StageManager\Debug\META-INF\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEPServiceManager4\StageManager\Release\META-INF\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEPServiceManager4\StageManager\Debug\META-INF\AIR\application.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEPServiceManager4\StageManager\Debug\META-INF\AIR\hash
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEPServiceManager4\StageManager\Release\META-INF\AIR\application.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEPServiceManager4\StageManager\Release\META-INF\AIR\hash
Adobe AIR is an application released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:15:06.677