You can find below detailed information on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's primary file takes about 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Adobe AIR. They occupy about 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of Adobe AIR. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:47:17.637