Avira System Speedup
This page contains complete information on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Open here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Usually the Avira System Speedup application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe". Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 319.39 KB (327056 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.62 MB (13233984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (14.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.61 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (319.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.520
only. For more Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 18:24:55.853