Avira System Speedup
This info is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 9.97 MB (10451344 bytes) on disk and is titled avira_system_speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They take 12.55 MB (13162104
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (44.66 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (9.97 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (187.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below info on other versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Avira System Speedup's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\AARKRFA.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.Localization.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.UI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.WinServices.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\avira_system_speedup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\boostprofilesRestore.srp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\de-DE\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\en-US\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\es-ES\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\fr-FR\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\ISpeedup.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\it-IT\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\nl-NL\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\pt-BR\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\RegHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\ru-RU\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\battery.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\blacklist.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\BoostProfiles.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\mapping.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\PrivacyCleaner.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\quickScanLocations.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\scanner.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\whitelist.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\winapp2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\serviceStates.srp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Speedup_umh.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\SpeedupInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.msg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is a program released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avira System Speedup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 16:57:11.487