Avira System Speedup
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.80 KB (312120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Avira System Speedup. They take about 13.10 MB (13734584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (16.60 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (20.10 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.76 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (326.42 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (324.42 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This page is about Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.1688
only. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove Avira System Speedup from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira_System_Speedup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\is-H95GH.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:54:24.640