Avira System Speedup
This page is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory, subject to the user's decision. Avira System Speedup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named avira_system_speedup.exe and occupies 10.25 MB (10748656 bytes).
The executables below are part of Avira System Speedup. They occupy an average of 12.86 MB (13489728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.27 KB)
- Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe (26.65 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (10.25 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (189.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 184.108.40.2062
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Avira System Speedup's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\de-DE\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\en-US\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\es-ES\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\fr-FR\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\ISpeedup.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\it-IT\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\nl-NL\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\pt-BR\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\RegHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\ru-RU\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\battery.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\blacklist.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\BoostProfiles.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\mapping.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\PrivacyCleaner.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\quickScanLocations.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\registry.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\scanner.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\whitelist.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\winapp2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\SharpRaven.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Speedup_umh.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\SpeedupInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.msg
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\avira_system_speedup.exe
Avira System Speedup is a program released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:49:59.177