Avira System Speedup
This web page is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
for more details on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and it has a size of 320.39 KB (328080 bytes).
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which take 12.66 MB (13277320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (23.65 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (45.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.89 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (320.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of Avira System Speedup. For other Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-20 20:11:42.907