Avira System Speedup
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Avira System Speedup's primary file takes around 98.45 KB (100816 bytes) and is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.79 MB (13415080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (63.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (63.67 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (63.14 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (122.16 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (120.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (131.73 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (194.80 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (98.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5270
of Avira System Speedup. You can find here a few links to other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-12 22:44:28.177