Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Usually the Avira System Speedup application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 99.91 KB (102304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Avira System Speedup. They take 12.83 MB (13448632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (65.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (68.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.65 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (131.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (201.79 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This web page is about Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.16818
only. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Avira System Speedup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira_System_Speedup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe
Avira System Speedup is an application by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-07 10:53:54.610