Avira System Speedup
This info is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Avira System Speedup's primary file takes about 104.87 KB (107384 bytes) and its name is Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Avira System Speedup. They occupy about 12.52 MB (13129056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (33.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (27.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (27.72 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (36.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (26.70 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.72 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (130.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (41.41 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (53.96 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (156.34 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (104.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.1146
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 05:39:22.057