Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Avira System Speedup is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and it has a size of 99.91 KB (102304 bytes).
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.81 MB (13427280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (70.70 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (64.14 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (66.17 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.65 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (122.16 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (195.30 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about Avira System Speedup version 126.96.36.19974
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-14 12:08:26.593