Avira System Speedup
You can find below details on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avira System Speedup's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". avira_system_speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's main executable file and it takes about 9.82 MB (10300512 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.42 MB (13024985
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (43.45 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (9.82 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (187.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 04:11:26.023