Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More data about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Avira System Speedup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avira System Speedup. Avira System Speedup's main file takes about 306.28 KB (313632 bytes) and is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.19 MB (13832768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (18.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (21.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.01 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (19.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.79 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (330.45 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (34.71 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (345.54 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (306.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19965
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Avira System Speedup from your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Avira System Speedup when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Avira System Speedup 188.8.131.5265 + Crack.zip.torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. When you click Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 14:36:07.673