How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. More information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 612.27 KB (626960 bytes) on disk and is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which take 35.04 MB (36740184 bytes) on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
How to delete Avira System Speedup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.