Avira System Speedup
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
for more info on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Avira System Speedup's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it takes circa 319.89 KB (327568 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.66 MB (13278800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (23.65 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.89 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (319.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 126.96.36.1995
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-15 08:11:07.903