Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Avira System Speedup's primary file takes around 99.91 KB (102304 bytes) and its name is Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.81 MB (13428256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (71.20 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (65.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (71.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (67.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (122.16 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (196.25 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.1193
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. When you select Avira System Speedup in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-13 22:32:50.520