Avira System Speedup
This page is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled avira_system_speedup.exe and occupies 10.14 MB (10628240 bytes).
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.89 MB (23998160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 0000____avira_system_speedup.exe (10.14 MB)
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.88 KB)
- Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe (27.25 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (10.14 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (190.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\AARKRFA.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.Localization.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.UI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.WinServices.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\avira_system_speedup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\de-DE\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\en-US\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\es-ES\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\fr-FR\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\ISpeedup.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\it-IT\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\nl-NL\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\pt-BR\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\RegHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\ru-RU\Avira.Speedup.Localization.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\battery.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\blacklist.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\BoostProfiles.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\mapping.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\PrivacyCleaner.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\quickScanLocations.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\registry.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\scanner.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\whitelist.sdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\sdf\winapp2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\serviceStates.srp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\SharpRaven.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Speedup_umh.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\SpeedupInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.msg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:17:34.613