Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Open here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Avira System Speedup's primary file takes around 104.87 KB (107384 bytes) and is named Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.52 MB (13127024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (33.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (26.20 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (26.26 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (34.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (28.16 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.72 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (130.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (42.86 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (52.51 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (155.83 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (104.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 184.108.40.20642
only. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avira System Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 23:11:55.520