Avira System Speedup
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Avira_System_Speedup.exe and it has a size of 99.91 KB (102304 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Avira System Speedup. They occupy 12.85 MB (13472976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (64.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.55 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (68.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.67 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (131.69 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (202.32 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20612
of Avira System Speedup. For other Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ShellExtension.tmp1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\en-US\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ShellExtension.resources.tmp1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\SharpShell.tmp1
Avira System Speedup is an application by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. When you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-15 10:17:42.423