Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Avira System Speedup is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Avira System Speedup's main file takes about 10.14 MB (10630200 bytes) and is called avira_system_speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which take 12.75 MB (13370032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.27 KB)
- Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe (26.65 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (10.14 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (189.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
This web page is about Avira System Speedup version 22.214.171.1245
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\AARKRFA.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.Speedup.Common.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:38:52.580