Avira System Speedup
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. Avira System Speedup is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup folder, subject to the user's decision. Avira System Speedup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and occupies 304.80 KB (312120 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Avira System Speedup. They occupy 13.16 MB (13804000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (18.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (21.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.01 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.77 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (329.95 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (33.23 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (342.99 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.16828
only. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 14:44:25.747