Avira System Speedup
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Open here
where you can get more info on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira System Speedup. The program's main executable file is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe and its approximative size is 304.80 KB (312120 bytes).
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which take 13.20 MB (13842528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (29.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (19.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (23.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.01 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (17.61 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.78 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (332.42 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (37.21 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (354.06 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This web page is about Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.5294
only. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Avira System Speedup's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\I__dokimes_Avira System Speedup 3_0_0_3494_Avira_System_Speedup_exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. When you select Avira System Speedup in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 11:20:23.000