Avira System Speedup
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and its approximative size is 319.89 KB (327568 bytes).
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.63 MB (13240696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (23.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.61 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (319.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\AARKRFA.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Client.Domain.Business.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Client.Domain.Data.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-14 14:06:01.313