Avira System Speedup
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Avira System Speedup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Avira System Speedup's main file takes around 98.45 KB (100816 bytes) and is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The following executables are contained in Avira System Speedup. They occupy 12.80 MB (13419624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (63.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (63.67 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (71.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (66.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (123.62 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (121.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (131.73 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (196.25 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (98.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.5278
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avira System Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-20 22:26:44.247