Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Avira System Speedup is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Avira System Speedup's primary file takes around 608.76 KB (623368 bytes) and is named Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avira System Speedup. They take about 34.98 MB (36680408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (28.35 KB)
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.Updater.exe (23.33 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (316.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.DeviceOptimization.exe (356.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Maintenance.exe (334.64 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Service.exe (323.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (629.38 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (628.88 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Popup.exe (644.97 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (131.47 KB)
- AviraConnectSetup.exe (638.99 KB)
- avira_optimizer.exe (18.61 MB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (608.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 22.214.171.12423
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-07 03:56:19.407