Avira System Speedup
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 318.87 KB (326520 bytes) on disk and is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which take 13.45 MB (14102824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.67 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (16.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (14.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.61 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (318.87 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.111
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:54:44.960