Avira System Speedup
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 318.87 KB (326520 bytes) on disk and is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which take 13.45 MB (14102824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.67 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (16.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (14.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.61 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (318.87 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.521
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:54:44.960