Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 319.89 KB (327568 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.63 MB (13239728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (23.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.61 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (319.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of Avira System Speedup. You can find here a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 16:44:10.753