Avira System Speedup
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Open here
where you can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe and occupies 99.91 KB (102304 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Avira System Speedup. They take about 12.80 MB (13425568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (71.20 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (64.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (66.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (123.62 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (120.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (196.25 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20680
of Avira System Speedup. You can find here a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-24 21:06:42.373