Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and occupies 100.41 KB (102816 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Avira System Speedup. They take about 13.48 MB (14132064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (63.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.55 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (67.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.67 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (129.69 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (206.86 KB)
- AviraConnectSetup.exe (642.10 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (100.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16863
of Avira System Speedup. For more Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-28 11:32:22.450