Avira System Speedup
This page is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avira System Speedup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it takes around 10.14 MB (10630200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Avira System Speedup. They occupy 23.29 MB (24422608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (17.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (14.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.60 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (10.14 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of Avira System Speedup. For more Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Avira System Speedup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\serviceStates.srp
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avira System Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. When you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:08:59.303