Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Avira System Speedup is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. avira_system_speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it takes close to 9.64 MB (10111432 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avira System Speedup. They occupy an average of 12.25 MB (12840039
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (43.45 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (9.64 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (187.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.1688
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AviraSpeedup\Avira System Speedup.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 19:49:21.567