Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More data about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Avira System Speedup is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 100.41 KB (102816 bytes) on disk and is named Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.48 MB (14132048
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (63.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.55 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (67.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.67 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (129.69 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (206.86 KB)
- AviraConnectSetup.exe (642.09 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (100.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 126.96.36.19965
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-05 14:30:54.760