Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Open here
where you can get more info on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and it has a size of 319.89 KB (327568 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Avira System Speedup. They take about 12.66 MB (13278800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.15 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (23.65 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.89 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (319.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 22.214.171.1249
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-27 10:44:16.400